Saturday, August 18, 2012

Watching the wheels go round (finally)

Friends,
Today I rode my lovely beach cruiser to the market and the beer store which marked the first time that I've spun the pedals in 5 weeks. The first 2 feet were scary, but it turns out that you don't forget how to ride a bike. This week has been huge in terms of personal freedom; I ditched the walker and rode my bike. The best part about this whole accident is being forced to use my brain in a different way and that it responds to images, songs and words in a more enhanced manner. It inspires me to dream bigger about the future, take on ideas for art or music, turn experience into a foundation for the next chapter of this crazy existence and push myself to get even more stoked!
And most importantly to spread the shred!
Hifive!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors