Friday, March 19, 2010

race team formation







































hey dudes,
I just signed up for the 18hrs of Fruita (http://www.emgcolorado.com/race_fruita_festival.html) bike race in May and I've partnered up for duo with Randy Johnson. We're pretty stoked as it will be both our first times racing in the duo category and on single speeds. I think that April will be one of the most painful months on the bike I've ever spent in order to get prepared for this race.

But if you have never done an endurance race this is a good one to try as it is relatively close to Denver and the course is kind of tame (~1/2 hour laps around a reservoir - so not much climbing)

rock out!
nettles










***********this randy johnson is not the cyclist I'm riding with

1 comment:

Followers

Contributors